Instructions for Authors
The instructions above provide guidelines for the preparation and submission of papers for publication in the ICSD 2007 Proceedings. Please carefully follow these instructions to ensure the quality and legibility of your paper.
Submitted papers must conform to these publication guidlines. Manuscripts that are not suitable for publication will be returned to the author for revision. If a manuscript is not suitable for publication, it will not be published in the 2007 proceedings.
ICSD07 are using IEEE eXplore paper format, and you may check your paper format using the free online tool, IEEE PDF eXpress. Click the link below to access the site, using the conference ID provided.
Steps for submission:
- Create your manuscript(s)
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress.)
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to this website The deadline is 2/5/2007.
English is the official language of the 2007 ICSD: all papers must be submitted in English. Good use of the English language is encouraged.
Authors are expected to submit a paper for publication in the 2007 ICSD proceedings by the 5th February, 2007. Submitted papers should not be more than 4 pages in length.
Once you have your paper ready, please submit it online here.