First Call for Papers
Authors are now invited to prepare abstracts for papers to be considered for inclusion in the conference programme.
Please submit abstracts of no more than 500 words electronically using the online submission system.
The deadline for submission is 2 October 2006.
With reference to solid dielectrics, papers should be relevant to one or more of the following topics:
- Conduction, polarisation and breakdown
- Space charge and related effects
- Ageing, degradation and failure
- Materials and insulation systems
- Theories, methods and models
- Diagnostics and experiments
- Multifunctional materials
- New materials for active and passive components
- Composite insulation systems